- Natural gas rally year to date tops 200% in U.S. and 400% in Europe
- TTF Hub (Europe) vs. Henry Hub (U.S.) traders caught the wrong way on the spread may have contributed to the recent spike above $6.00
- Spike in prices has caused the collapse of multiple British energy suppliers
- Political winds both here and abroad are likely to keep prices elevated along with lower-than-average U.S. stored supplies this winter
- Remember to register for our Fall Market Outlook Webinar!
- Wednesday, Oct. 27, 2 pm ET
Host: Michael Caughlan, President & CEO
Expert: Shawn Bingham, Director of Risk Management